top of page

Trading Chanakya Group

Public·261 members

Idreamofjeanniedownloadinhinditorrent

DOWNLOAD ->>> https://urlin.us/2tzfMz

Idreamofjeanniedownloadinhinditorrent

How to Watch I Dream of Jeannie in Hindi Online

I Dream of Jeannie is a classic American sitcom that aired from 1965 to 1970. The show follows the adventures of a United States astronaut, Major Anthony Nelson (Larry Hagman), who finds a bottle containing a beautiful female genie, Jeannie (Barbara Eden), on a deserted island. Jeannie becomes his loyal servant and companion, but also causes trouble with her magical powers and her jealousy of other women.

If you are a fan of this show and want to watch it in Hindi, you might be wondering how to find it online. Unfortunately, there is no official streaming service that offers I Dream of Jeannie in Hindi. However, there are some unofficial ways to watch it online, such as:

Searching for "idreamofjeannieinhinditorrent" on torrent sites or peer-to-peer networks. This might give you access to some episodes or seasons of the show that have been dubbed or subtitled in Hindi by fans. However, this method is risky and illegal, as you might download viruses or malware, or violate copyright laws.

Watching clips or episodes of I Dream of Jeannie in Hindi on YouTube. There are some channels that have uploaded parts of the show in Hindi, such as filmotvia[^1^], which has a playlist called "Wo Puraani Yaadein" that features I Dream of Jeannie and other old Sony TV serials. However, this method is incomplete and unreliable, as you might not find all the episodes or seasons, or they might be removed due to copyright issues.

Buying or renting DVDs of I Dream of Jeannie in Hindi. There are some online stores that sell or rent DVDs of the show that have been dubbed or subtitled in Hindi, such as Amazon India. However, this method is expensive and inconvenient, as you might have to pay high shipping fees or wait for a long time for delivery.

As you can see, there is no easy way to watch I Dream of Jeannie in Hindi online. However, if you are willing to take some risks or spend some money, you might be able to enjoy this classic sitcom in your preferred language.

I Dream of Jeannie was created by Sidney Sheldon, who also served as the executive producer and wrote many episodes. The show was directed by Gene Nelson, Hal Cooper, Claudio GuzmÃn, Larry Hagman, and Michael Ansara. The show was produced by Screen Gems and aired on NBC for five seasons, from 1965 to 1970.

The show had a cast of talented actors who brought the characters to life. Barbara Eden played Jeannie, the bubbly and mischievous genie who loved Tony and often tried to please him with her magic. Larry Hagman played Tony Nelson, the handsome and sensible astronaut who tried to keep Jeannie's existence a secret and cope with her antics. Bill Daily played Roger Healey, Tony's best friend and fellow astronaut who also knew about Jeannie and often got into trouble with her. Hayden Rorke played Dr. Alfred Bellows, Tony's psychiatrist and superior officer who was always suspicious of Tony's strange behavior and tried to expose him. Emmaline Henry played Amanda Bellows, Dr. Bellows' wife who often befriended Jeannie and was oblivious to her true nature.

The show also featured many guest stars and recurring characters, such as Barton MacLane as General Martin Peterson, Tony's commanding general; Vinton Hayworth as General Winfield Schaeffer, another general who replaced Peterson; Michael Ansara as Blue Djinn, Jeannie's evil former master; Abraham Sofaer as Haji, the king of all genies; Paul Lynde as Allen Kerr, a NASA public relations officer; Reta Shaw as Colonel Abigail Finch, a female officer who clashed with Tony; Judy Carne as herself, a famous actress who dated Tony; and Sammy Davis Jr. as himself, a legendary entertainer who performed at a party for General Peterson. 061ffe29dd

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page