top of page

Trading Chanakya Group

Public·293 members

STARVING ARTISTS ART UPLOADER

Download File ->>> https://urlin.us/2tlBgq

STARVING ARTISTS ART UPLOADER

Does that last sentence mean the uploader must attend to all parts of the image and specify what copyrighted elements are within For example, "this image contains copyrighted paintings X and Y and this license does not extend to derivatives that isolate them"

Michael Maggs has clarified my query Commons talk:Licensing#Images with copyrighted artwork in background. Images containing copyrighted background are in a questionable (and possibly problematic) state where as a whole they *may* not infringe copyright (only a court can decide), but that a crop could most definitely infringe copyright. The uploader is responsible (as always), but it seems Commons should not offer any guarantees. -Wikibob 10:35, 4 June 2008 (UTC)Reply[reply]

My understanding was that these signs and markers were original art work and were copyrighted, even though they are displayed in public places, and that photographs were derivative works. In each case noted above, the uploader claimed it to be original work, and in most cases released the photo into the public domain. I'm thinking they don't have that right because they don't own the copyright, and that such images should be deleted.

Please could someone with more expertise look at File:Ebenezer James Macrae.jpg, which appears to be a derivative work but is being claimed as "own work". See my comment to the uploader and his response. Grateful if someone could clarify how this works. Many thanks, Jonathan Oldenbuck (talk) 09:22, 18 July 2014 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Re: Commons:Deletion requests/File:Maquette du chateau du Louvre (est).jpg: I nominated this photo of a scale model of the medieval Louvre, exhibited at the Louvre. My impression is that it's a large scale model, an artist's conception based on archaeological data and some medieval paintings. It may have been created at the time the Medieval Louvre exhibit was created (c. 1982, ie, when I. M. Pei's Grand Louvre was designed), although no definite information regarding the creation of the model has yet been provided by the uploader. We have more questions than answers and would appreciate meaningful input from more knowledgeable editors. Thanks for help! --Robert.Allen (talk) 22:22, 25 October 2015 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Have you ever wanted to stand up from your desk, scream "screw this shit," go build a boat from scraps of wood and debris, then blow up a car as part of a loosely knit group of guerilla artists It's a dream that we've have all had before, I'm sure. When we see those dirty crust punks drinking out of paper bags on the street, we always feel a twinge of jealousy for their nomadic, free-wheeling lifestyle, because they're l-i-v-i-n, man, while the rest of us push pens and pay the rent on the first. 59ce067264

https://www.chezleonidas.com/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/9d28ac7b-48b7-47f6-9c0b-eb7a83cfa16a

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Trading Chanakya
  • Muerte Lavrence
    Muerte Lavrence
  • Helen Pearl
    Helen Pearl
  • Hermiane Cielle
    Hermiane Cielle
  • Jeffrey Epstein
    Jeffrey Epstein
bottom of page