top of page

Trading Chanakya Group

Public·264 members

Genuinely Later !!TOP!!

Click Here ===> https://blltly.com/2twgvw

Genuinely later: How to stop procrastinating and get things done

Do you often find yourself putting off important tasks until the last minute Do you struggle with deadlines and feel overwhelmed by your workload If so, you might be a victim of procrastination.

Procrastination is the act of delaying or postponing something that needs to be done, usually because of fear, anxiety, boredom, or lack of motivation. Procrastination can have negative consequences for your productivity, performance, health, and happiness. It can also damage your relationships and reputation.

Fortunately, procrastination is not a permanent condition. You can overcome it by changing your mindset and habits. Here are some tips to help you stop procrastinating and get things done:

Set clear and realistic goals. Break down your tasks into smaller and manageable steps. Write down your goals and deadlines and keep them visible.

Prioritize your tasks. Identify the most important and urgent tasks and do them first. Use the Eisenhower matrix to help you decide what to do, delegate, defer, or delete.

Eliminate distractions. Turn off your phone, email, social media, and other sources of interruption. Find a quiet and comfortable place to work. Use tools like Pomodoro technique or Focusmate to help you stay focused and accountable.

Reward yourself. Give yourself a treat or a break after completing a task or a milestone. Celebrate your achievements and acknowledge your progress.

Seek support. Ask for help or feedback from others when you need it. Join a study group or a mastermind group to share your goals and challenges. Find an accountability partner or a coach to keep you on track.

Genuinely later is not an option if you want to succeed in life. Procrastination is a habit that can be changed with practice and persistence. By following these tips, you can stop procrastinating and get things done.

But why do we procrastinate in the first place What are the causes and triggers of this behavior According to research, there are four main reasons why people procrastinate:

Lack of clarity. When you don't have a clear vision of what you want to achieve or how to achieve it, you feel confused and overwhelmed. You don't know where to start or what to do next.

Lack of value. When you don't see the benefits or rewards of doing a task, you feel bored and unmotivated. You don't care about the outcome or the consequences.

Lack of competence. When you don't have the skills or resources to do a task, you feel anxious and insecure. You doubt your abilities and fear failure or criticism.

Lack of urgency. When you don't have a deadline or a sense of pressure to do a task, you feel relaxed and complacent. You think you have plenty of time and can do it later.

To overcome these reasons, you need to change your perspective and attitude towards your tasks. You need to make them more clear, valuable, competent, and urgent. Here are some questions to help you do that:

Clarity: What is the purpose and goal of this task What are the steps and actions required to complete it How will I know when I'm done

Value: What are the benefits and rewards of doing this task How will it help me achieve my personal or professional goals How will it make me feel

Competence: What are the skills and resources I need to do this task How can I acquire or improve them Who can I ask for help or guidance

Urgency: What is the deadline or timeframe for this task What are the costs and risks of not doing it or doing it late How can I create a sense of urgency for myself

By answering these questions, you can increase your motivation and confidence to tackle your tasks. You can also use them as affirmations or reminders to keep yourself on track. aa16f39245

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Trading Chanakya
  • James Stiller
    James Stiller
  • Justin Hert
    Justin Hert
  • Jack Warner
    Jack Warner
  • Alex smith
    Alex smith
bottom of page